Sooyoung leaves goodbye video message for ‘The 3rd Hospital’


As tvN’s medical drama ‘The 3rd Hospital’ will be closing its curtain, Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung, who is starring in the series, left a “goodbye” video message to thank the viewers for watching.

‘The 3rd Hospital’ is Sooyoung’s first drama where she takes a lead role. In the drama, Sooyoung plays the role of Lee Eujin, a viola player who has a crush on Kim Seunghyun, played by Oh Jiho.


“I’ve actually seen Euijin through the script since last year, so she was very familiar. She was so familiar that I can’t imagine living without her now, but I will try to adjust well. I’m crying.
The first time the director went ‘action’, I panicked, and didn’t know what I was doing, so the first filming was memorable. I think today is the most memorable day for me.
To ‘The 3rd Hospital’ viewers, a lot of effort was put into making this, so thank you for loving it so much. (T/L note: Sooyoung mumbled during the following part) I’m really happy that a great work came out as we’ve put a lot of effort into it. I feel that you all loved it just as much, so personally, I’m very thankful.
This was my first drama, so I hope you all watched it in a positive light, and look forward to what I’m in next. Continue to support ‘The 3rd Hospital”s staff and cast a lot, and watch over Girls’ Generation. I love you. Thank you.”

Source: soshified.com

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment