Block B’s U-Kwon is dating model Jun Sun Hye


Block B’s U-Kwon confessed he is dating the model Jun Sun Hye.

On December 2, U-Kwon made a post for the BBC through the group’s official fan cafe, revealing his relationship. He wrote, “I have a girlfriend. I think many of you already know. She is the model Jun Sun Hye, who is four years older than me. She’s the first love that I talked about not too long ago.”

He added, “She’s a person who have always supported me whenever I had a hard time. We are always giving each other strength and we are meeting with good feelings and we are very happy. I’m sorry to all of the fans that I’m surprising with this sudden piece of information. I think my girlfriend will be surprised as well that I’m writing a post like this.”

He finished, “I wanted to approach my fans as the real Kim Yoo Kwon with nothing to hide and I want to be loved for being that kind of person. I’ll continue to show a more truthful and brighter image of myself to our fans. I’ll promise that I’ll work harder as a Block B member.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment