Set list for JYJ Kim Junsu’s year-end concert revealed


JYJ member Kim Junsu will be holding his year-end solo concert ‘XIA Ballad & Musical Concert with Orchestra’ this December, and the set list was revealed.

C-JeS Entertainment recently revealed the cue sheet of Kim Junsu’s year-end concert through their official Facebook. The repertoire includes songs from his musical, ballads, and OSTs. In the musical segment, Junsu will be performing 10 songs including “I am Muzik”, “Can You Hear Me?”, “Last Dance” and others.

Kim Junsu said, “I’ve always been dreaming about such a concert. While I showed more powerful performance this summer with ‘TARANTALLEGRA’, I will show more warm sides of me, and have a great time with the fans. Please wait to see it.”

Meanwhile, tickets for ‘XIA Ballad & Musical Concert with Orchestra’ will be available on December 4th at 9 PM on InterPark.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment