Super Junior’s Kim Kibum cast in Chinese drama


Super Junior’s Kim Kibum has been cast in his first Chinese drama.

On December 6, Kibum’s agency, SM Entertainment revealed that Kibum will star as the lead in the mainland Chinese drama series, ‘Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils.’ Kibum plays the role of the young and naive prince Duan Yu who hails from the Kingdom of Dali.

Written by Jin Yong, ‘Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils’ have spawned many television dramas versions in Hong Kong, Taiwan and mainland China. The series is written based on a martial arts novel of the same title about people with distinctive personalities trying to save their martial arts.

Kibum stated, “I’m honored to be part of such a great production and in such a great role. I am quite nervous as it’s the first time for me to appear in a Chinese drama series, but I will do my best to portray my character perfectly.”

The series will start airing in China at the end of next year.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment