Kim Hyung Jun greets Japanese fans for drama ‘Late Blossom’


Actor and singer of group SS501 Kim Hyung-jun took part in the premium preview of drama “Late Blossom”, in which he played as a learing figure, held at Tokyo’s Japan Education Center on December 2.

He greeted the participants at the entrance of the venue. In his greetings on the stage, he said, “As an entertainer, I am always am willing to approach you. I waited to stand before you.”

He continued, “After the finish of the drama, I entered into shooting of “Actor is actor”, directed by Kim Ki-duck. I will do my best to become actor Kim Hyung-jun and ask for your support.”

On the “Late Blosom” which is now under air on KNTV and gaining great popularity in Japan, he said, “Lee Soon-jae ,who acted well his role in the heart-warming love story between an old couple, is a veteran actor well-known in Korea. I learned a lot from him. He advised me that the most important thing is greeting.”

He praised his partner Kim Yoon Seo in the drama, saying, “She is charming and makes her partner perform with ease.”

He said, “I performed in many love story dramas. In the future I want to perform as other characters such as a killer. I like to act both in Korea and in Japan regardless of genres.”

Kim said, “Please give your support to ‘Late blossom’ to the end. I wish you have a warm-hearted and smart day like that in this drama.”

According to Kim Hyung Jun’s official fan-club site ((www.kimhyungjun.jp), his Japanese tour premium preview will be held on eight occasions including that in Yokohama, Nogoya and Osaka through December 10.


Source: KBS

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment