Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun releases D-1 message for ‘I Got a Boy’ comeback


The countdown to Girls’ Generation‘s 4th album ‘I Got a Boy’ continues! After all nine members gave their own special video messages, Seohyun is back with final countdown message for the fans.

In the video, Seohyun says, “Hello, this is Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun. Using LINE, Girls’ Generation has been revealing pre-comeback videos everyday, individually. I wonder if you enjoyed watching them. With today being the last, 2012 will be disappearing into history, and light will shed onto the new year, 2013. It’s a bit saddening that a year has passed already, but because the new year is just around the corner, I’m really nervous/looking forward to it. Our 4th album, I Got A Boy, will be revealed to you all on January 1, 2013, so look forward to it. End your year well, and happy new year.”

Check out the clip below!



Trans credit: @ch0sshi

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment