Eric Benet sent a "Byuntae Yoo Hee Yeol, if you do something to JeA I'll fly to Seoul" warning



Eric Benet has sent a warning message to Yoo Hee Yeol.

BEG's JeA, on Jan 5th 2013, on KBS 2TV "Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook" revealed that she got the chance to work with pop star Eric Benet who's known with "Still with you", "My prayer" and many more hits.

On that day, Eric Benet said he had been sent a video via twitter direct message. Eric Benet said "It's a video of JeA singing "Harmony" on Sketchbook and I think she's amazingly talented. So the message which said let's work was sent."

He also added "Mr Yoo Hee Yeol, I've heard you're quite a byuntae man. I will not let you off if you do something to my little sister. If you get me angry I'll fly to Seoul". The warning drew laughter from the audiences.

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
source: newsen
translated: linhkawaii @4-everlastings.com

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment