Song Ok Suk Says, “I’m Park Yoochun’s ‘Lover’ In ‘I Miss You’… My Husband Gets Jealous”



Song Ok Suk revealed that her husband is jealous of Park Yoochun.

MBC’s ‘Good Day – Entertainment Plus’ held an interview with Song Ok Suk.

On this day, Song Ok Suk stated that she “likes” it when she and Park Yoochun call each other ‘lovers’ in their drama. She continued to add, “I like the fact that my partner is Park Yoochun, and I also like it when we film scenes that warm the heart,” and “Like I said, I saved this country in my past life (T/N: It’s a joke Koreans say when something good happens. They joke about being rewarded for deeds in their past lives.)” She also drew attention by revealing, “I think my husband is jealous of us.”

Regarding his partnership with Song Ok Suk, Park Yoochun said, “It feels like I’m acting with my mother. I feel really comfortable around her and we use Kakao Talk to talk to each other. I get messages from her saying, ‘It’s me, your lover’.”

Meanwhile, Song Ok Suk chose Song Joong Ki as the best potential son-in-law.


Source: [TV Report]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment