JYJ’s Jaejoong Disses Park Yoochun’s Singing



JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong made fun of Park Yoochun’s singing skills.

During the ’2012 MBC Drama Awards’ on the 30th, the scene showing Park Yoochun singing in ‘I Miss You’ was shown during the ‘Music in Drama’ corner of the ceremony. The video, in which Park Yoochun was seen singing ‘Magic Castle’ at the top of his voice with veins popping out of his neck, had everyone laughing.

When the video ended, Park Yoochun laughed out loud and showed his embarrassment. When Seo In stated, “Park Yoochun’s singing is quite embarrassing,” Kim Jaejoong, a fellow JYJ member, added, “Yoochun’s actually really good at singing. But of the members, he goes off-key the most.”

Park Yoochun’s embarrassment seemed to deepen. But he joked and said, “If I were to make an excuse, I’d say that it was because we were filming early in the morning. I think that helped me naturally get into my role.” He received much applause for his rendition of ‘Magic Castle’ during the show as it showcased his talents as a singer.


 Source: [sports seoul]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment