JYJ's Junsu, enchants the world with XIA… world tour finale in Germany


Kim Junsu made a fantastic finale of his first World Tour with concert in Germany.

Kim Junsu had his first world tour’s last concert ‘XIA 1ST WORLD TOUR CONCERT TARANTALLEGRA’ in Germany Oberhausen Turbinenhalle on November 30, successfully finishing his world tour that was held in 12 countries, 13 cities.

On this day’s concert in Germany, local fans 1,800 came to see him. The fans who were waiting for him was local fans who came to see Kim Junsu from Germany, Italy and France. The fans shouted ‘XIA’ and ‘Kim Junsu’ from an hour before he appeared, showing their love toward Kim Junsu.

Amendini (26) who came from France to Germany to see Kim Junsu said, “I feel like I’m in a dream to see Kim Joon-Soo in Europe. I saw his concert once, and I think he really is a genius. He is excellent in singing, performance and all. I wish that he visits Europe again.”

Kim Junsu said, “I’m happy to have finale with you. I hope that I can meet you again with better concerts. See You Again!”

The concert in Germany was spectacular finale of his first world tour. Also, as there was massive love from the local fans, the possibility of world star Junsu and expectations toward large scale world tour rose.


Source: innolife

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment