KARA’s Seungyeon talks about releasing first solo track


KARA’s Han Seungyeon commented about releasing a solo track.

On November 30th, KARA members released solo tracks through official YouTube channel and various music websites. During an interview with the media, Seungyeon talked about participating in writing the lyrics for her solo track.

Seungyeon shared, “I’ve been really happy for the last six years as a member of KARA, but I’ve also gone through many hard times. But, I wanted to get through them, and become a stronger person.”

She continued, “I tried to express my wish to become a stronger person in my solo track, ‘Guilty’.”

“Guilty” is a hard rock number, characterized by a strong guitar sound and a shouting voice. Seungyeon is attracting a lot of attention as a rocker in this song, getting away from a lovely image.


Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment