Kim JeongMin, “Carries an uncle-fan heart to meet 4minute's JiYoon, But was surprised”

Kim JeongMin was rather surprised when he first meet Jeon JiYoon.


Singer Kim JeongMin has explained his first impression of 4minute’s Jeon JiYoon on YTN ‘News 12 – Issue and People’ (aired on the 3rd). Kim JeongMin revealed, “I’ve met her in a radio show before. To me, it’s something to be appreciated. I’m happy to know idol girl groups”.


Followed by this, JiYoon said, “ You’re really an experienced senior, so, I wonder if you’ll be scary. But you were unexpectedly caring to me, and so we’ve grown closer.”

Kim JeongMin explained, “ Isn’t (meeting you) a fantasy of uncle fans? I was surprised by (this) girl group. More than being girlish, you’re comfortable and go along well with other colleagues. I was surprised by your personality.”

Meanwhile, Kim JeongMin and Jeon JiYoon will be appearing on musical ‘Your Love by Your Side’. The show will start from December 11th till next year’s January 20th.


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ Loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Newsen

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment