Kwanghee reveals that Suzy could’ve become his partner in ‘WGM’


ZE:A member Kwanghee, who is currently “married” to Sunhwa, revealed his disappointment about the fact that he didn’t get matched up with miss A's Suzy for MBC ‘We Got Married’.

On December 1st, Suzy appeared on MBC ‘Three Rounds’ as a special MC, and Kwanghee, who appeared as a guest, bewildered Suzy.

Kwanghee asked Suzy, “Weren’t you disappointed to find out that instead of you, Sunhwa was cast as my wife on the variety show ‘We Got Married’? I heard that you were also considered to be cast as well.”

Suzy hesitated and Kwanghee added while laughing, “I guess you were really disappointed.” However, Suzy responded, “I watched it a few times, and I think you make a very good couple with Sunhwa,” and disappointed Kwanghee.


Source: StarN News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment