Yoo Seung Ho holds first fan Meeting in Japan


Actor Yoo Seung Ho had his first Japanese fan meeting on December 2 at Tokyo’s Nippon-Seinenkan Hotel.

He said to the cheering fans, “I am nervous for my first fan meeting in Japan. I wasn’t sure whether I had any fans in Japan and I never expected so many fans to be here.”

In the talk show, he said, “I first made up my mind to become an actor when I was a high school junior after I took a role in a drama.”

During the fan meeting, Yoo Seung Ho replayed with fans major scenes of the drama ‘Operation Proposal’, in which he played the key figure, and produced a warm-hearted atmosphere with various other routines.

He even read Han Young Woon’s poetry “I love you so” with his gorgeous voice. He said, “I want to engage in activities in Japan, but I am now an incomplete actor in Korea. Please wait until I become fully competent and can perform in Japan.”

He also sang Yoo Jae Ha’s song “Because I Love You” for fans, playing the piano by himself.


Source: KBS

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment