Famous DJ, Mitomi Tokoto, “I especially like 2NE1′s CL the best..”



In a recent interview with dongA, DJ Mitomi Tokoto talked about the release of his K-POP Remix for the year 2012.

Tokoto revealed “I especially like 2NE1′s CL the best because she emits intense charisma which makes her look like the leader of Asia.”

He tweeted:
“2NE1 “UGLY” MITOMI TOKOTO 2012 REMIX -Preview-!
This is my last K-POP Remix for 2012 as I have already remixed more than 10 tracks for 2012!
The full remix is a whopping 10 minutes long with a lot of drama and smiles included!
Anyway I just wanted to make a remix that would make everyone happy when I am DJing!
A Big Thanks to all the 2NE1 fans outhere who supported all my K-POP Remixes!!!
See you on the dancefloor!!”

A/N: Mitomi Tokoto is the producer of the well known website Cyberjapan.tv and he’s also one of the top DJ and Remixer in Japan.Official Remixer for worldwide artists such as Axwell, David Guetta, MYNC to Japanese artists such as Daishi Dance, Koda Kumi, Ms.OOJA and many more. As of 2012, MITOMI TOKOTO is also the most selled Japanese House Music Producer on Beatport with 4 tracks in the Beatport global Top 100 charts and 2 tracks in the Beatport global Top10 charts.


Source: news.naver
Translated by: CLTheBaddestFemale.com (CLTBF)

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment