TVXQ Changmin Says, “Kyu Hyun Told Me To Be Prepared To Be Criticized For Just 100 Days”

Ahead of his first gig as a MC, TVXQ’s Max Changmin confessed that he sought out advice from Super Junior’s Kyu Hyun.

A press conference for KBS 2TV’s new variety program ‘Moonlight Prince’ was held on the 16th in Yeoido.

‘Moonlight Prince’ is a program that shares books with viewers and stars, and then also makes donations. It will be based on the MCs and the guests sharing stories and responding to questions from viewers.

Regarding his new challenge, Max Changmin confessed, “The pressure is driving me crazy.” He added, “I always feel pressured and nervous whenever I’m not on set. I’m not trying to candy coat anything, but when I meet the other four, the nervousness and pressure seem to mysteriously disappear,” and “I find them to be very reliable.”


He also revealed that he received advice from his variety show MC senior, Super Junior’s Kyu Hyun. He said, “Kyu Hyun told me, ‘Just relax  and prepare to be criticized and anyone and everyone for the first 100 days, no more, no less.’ He also said, ‘If you follow and take care of the other guys, you’ll do well.’ So I’ll take his advice and do my job without worrying about it.”

When asked a question comparing Max Changmin to Lee Seung Gi, who worked with Kang Ho Dong on ’2 Days, 1 Night’, Kang Ho Dong said, “The Lee Seung Gi people saw with amazing backdrops behind them is different from the Max Changmin people will see, surrounded by books in a studio,” and “I believe a person’s unique charm and effort is important. I believe the similarity between Lee Seung Gi and Changmin is that they both try their best, no matter where they are. I can’t wait for his infinite potential to unfold. I will do my best to help him as a senior, and an older figure.”

Kang Ho Dong, Tak Jae Hoon, Jung Jae Hyung, Brave Brothers and Max Changmin’s ‘Moonlight Prince’ will begin airing at 11:10pm on the 22nd. The first episode’s guest is Lee Seo Jin and the second episode’s is Lee Da Hae.


Source: [joynews24]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment