Kwanghee has not forgotten about UEE just yet




ZE:A‘s Kwanghee seems to have put his foot in his mouth by choosing After School’s UEE, instead of Secret’s Sunhwa, for his virtual wife!

On the 18th of January, Kwanghee’s guested on MBC‘s ‘Section TV‘ and sent a love call to UEE instead of Sunhwa, who is currently his wife on ‘We Got Married‘.

He exclaimed, “How can I change my wife? If I had to though, it’d be UEE. She’s sexy, isn’t she,” once again showing how much he likes UEE.

He didn’t entirely forget Sunhwa, though, as he shared, “Being in an on-screen marriage with Sunhwa, it’s impossible not to like her. It would be a lie to say I have no feelings for her.


The way I make her fall for me is with my good looks. The staff members [shake when they see me because of how handsome I am].”

Credit: Cara Riberio/ningin.com

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment