Cho Yong Pil highly compliments Psy


The ‘king of singers’ Cho Yong Pil highly complimented his global junior Psy.

On April 23rd, Cho Yong Pil, who recently returned with his 19th album, ‘Hello’, held a premium showcase at Olympic Hall located in Songpa district, Seoul.

In a press conference prior the event, the singer mentioned Psy saying, “I am very proud of Psy as a fellow Korean. Psy is so amazing. I have never believed this thing could happen. Even when I was making new music, I still thought Psy made phenomenal achievements. I'm just proud of that a Korean singer made such fabulous achievements.”

About the competition with Psy on music chart, Cho Yong Pil said, “People ask me why am I competing with Psy, but I never really timed this on purpose. It’s nice to see that the market has room for both of us.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment