Huh Gak voices out frustrations



Huh Gak,   the  winner of  ‘Superstar K ’ 2 and is under the A-Cube Entertainment,   voiced out his frustration regarding the destructive criticisms stoning to him.
He tweeted, ‘Kekeke, I can only laugh because I’m so speechless… I’ll not say anything, so stop please criticizing me. I guess it’s not right to pay attention on it.. But this is too much. Today I realize that being honest is a crime.. Children of darkness, have a nice day…ㅡㅡ.’
He followed it with another tweet saying, ‘’I'm going to see a musical to get over it. ‘When a Man is in Love’! It’s going to be fun, right..?"
Constructive criticisms is far better than the destructive ones. 
written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE:  @huhgakzzang

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment