G-Dragon sends a video message for Indonesians at KakaoTalk fanmeet



The  'Kakaotalk X BigBang in Jakarta' was successfully done on April 19 at Hall C of the JIExpo in Kemayoran, Jakarta.

G-Dragon has a message for the Indonesian fans because he wasn't able to be there due to his  One of A Kind concert.

Here's the video:


"Hello, I am G-Dragon from Big bang. Have you guys watch our latest KakaoTalk ads? I really really wanna meet our fans in Jakarta, Indonesia beside on the ads but it's too bad i couldn't make it today. Even though I couldn't meet with all of you today, but I feel happy that I can give a lot of experience with our fans through KakaoTalk.Please enjoy this great day with BIGBANG members and I hope I can meet you all in the next upcoming event. Please give a lot of love to KakaoTalk"  translated by  strawberry89girl.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: KakaoTalkID@YT

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment