Kim Junsu’s Mother Talks About Junsu's Fans!


Kim Junsu's mother, Yoon Young Mi was interviewed by Housewife Living.

Magazine Housewife Living recently visited JYJ member Kim Junsu's mother, Yoon Young Mi for an interview. Yoon Young Mi greatly showed their luxury house and left the interviewers in awe as it had almost everything, from a karaoke room to a bar.


During their interview, she was asked about his son's fans who she talks on Twitter. She started with "Junsu's fans are like my daughters whenever they call me 'mom', how I wish as many as them could be my daughter-in-law." She then continued with "They will approach me and will tell me how Junsu gives them energy whenever they feel sad. I am happy whenever I hear Junsu could give that kind of impact to his fans."

Have you ever talked to Junsu's mother on Twitter?


Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment