B.A.P celebrates 600th day since debut


Idol group B.A.P recently celebrated their 600th day since debut which coincided with Chuseok holiday celebration in Korea.

In celebration of their 600th day, B.A.P members posted their ‘thank you’ messages for their loyal fans through SNS accounts. Daehyun tweeted, “It’s already been 600 days. Time flies so fast! I believe it’s probably because our babyz are always with us that we didn’t notice the time passing. I hope you all have a fun Chuseok. Babys are the best. Thank you.”

Himchan also posted, “600 days went by with the blink of an eye. I know I’ll always be by your side but expressing this is harder than I thought, I’m sorry but you all know that I love you more than anyone else right? Spend the Chuseok holidays well too.”

Jongup tweeted, “‘Badman’ promotions are done and it’s already our 600th day. There were a lot of fun things that happened during those 600 days! In the future there will be even more.” Youngjae also posted, “600! I’m happy that we can be together. Really. I say this all the time but thank you so much. I love you.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment