IU writes her thoughts through her '5th Anniversary message'



Female soloist IU writes her 5th anniversary message through her fancafe.



Wah really it's been a while since I had a sweet dream.. It was really sweet Like I was stuck in bed and couldn't go out @-@ Today I'm only thinking about eating My company gave me a flower cake as Chuseok gift Also reading those letters you guys sent me.. keke ah I have to eat songpyeon, whole day is gonna be sweet!! IU is now 5 years!! Step by step, she makes her way until here! keke I'm curious what will I talk about in From.IU next year on September 18 It'll be my 6th anniversary in a blink of my eye.. I have to fill my day today onwards and live an enjoyable life keke because of my debut anniversary, it feels like I have two birthdays per year! Whenever I forget the promises I made on my birthday, my debut anniversary reminds me  so it's good^-^ Thank you, it's because of you!! Everyone have a good lunch. I'll be back throughout today!!

Have you sent your 5th anniversary greetings for IU?
Meanwhile, her new album "Modern Times" will be released on October 7.

Source: IU's Daum fancafe
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net





Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment