Jaejoong’s message to Song Joongki!


JYJ's Jaejoong had a message for Song Joongki who enlisted in the military last August 27 at the 102nd draft camp in Chuncheon. 

Jaejoong said, "It’s sad that you suddenly decided to enlist. I don’t know what should I say, cos I have to send my friend off so unexpectedly. I think your fans must be the ones who are sad the most. I hope that you (fans) can create many great memories for Joongki. I hope Joongki will finish well his military duty. Take care of your health. So.. I’ll become your junior. Please treat me well if I become your junior in the future. Haha. Thank you always and love you. Take care."

Song Joon gki is an actor who rose to fame with Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Running Man.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE:  jyj3

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment