JYJ’s Junsu receives a 30-minute standing ovation at ‘Elisabeth’


JYJ’s Junsu received an overwhelming standing ovation for his last performance of the musical ‘Elisabeth’.

On September 4th, Junsu completed his final ‘Elisabeth’ musical performance at Seoul Art Center. After the performance concluded, everyone from the first till the 4th storey stood up and gave a standing ovation to Kim Junsu. They weren’t quite willing to leave either, as they awaited for Junsu to reappear on stage. The applause carried on for 30 minutes.

Junsu shared, “It’s time to part ways with the precious ‘Death’. I was on the verge of tears because of the gratitude I felt for the sincere applause. I’m learning more about the dignity of the stage with my third musical and understand how special everyone’s applause is. I will work harder to become a good actor.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment