Taemin and Naeun have a drink together on ‘We Got Married’


The adorable couple of SHINee’s Taemin and A Pink’s Naeun had a drink together for the first time on the latest episode of MBC’s ‘We Got Married’.

On September 14, Taemin prepared a couple of beer and wanted to share honest stories with his wife. After drinking, Naeun shared, “Oppa goes overseas a lot, although I could contact you when you go overseas, it’s just very empty. It’s different when I contact you when you’re in the country compared to when you’re overseas. You talk differently.”

Taemin said, “My bad point about my personality is that I’m a little rushed, but you seem to go at a slower pace. At first I thought it was frustrating, but these days I think I’m matching myself with you.”

Naeun responded, “I’m sorry. Oppa expressed himself alot to me. There are a lot of times I don’t say what I want to say. I feel frustrated with myself too.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment