2AM’s Jinwoon updates fans after car accident


2AM’s Jinwoon updated his fans following successful surgery on his fractured ankle which he sustained in a major car accident.

On October 10th, the singer posted on 2AM’s official fan cafe:
I wrote like this because I felt that many fans are concerned about it. First of all, I’m very sorry that I have caused such a worry. The accident was more severe than I thought but fortunately for the situation now, all the staffs and I who were inside the car have received treatment. I am very thankful that many people have prayed and were worried for us. I wanted to convey my status to everyone quickly in order to set everyone at ease but I was late so I’m sorry about that.. I will greet everyone while smiling with a healthy image as soon as possible ^^ I’m so sorry. And also thank you so much!! I hope that everyone will give us your support to all the 3 of us for our recovery as soon as possible.
Jinwoon’s vehicle had collided with a 25-ton truck on October 6th while he was on his way back to Seoul following a performance. He broke his ankle and received a 10cm gash in his foot. He underwent emergency surgery and is currently receiving treatment in the hospital.


Credit: 2amfacts

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment