Eunjung takes part in arrangement of T-ara’s title track “I Know the Feeling”


Eunjung was revealed to have participated in the arrangement of one of T-ara’s upcoming title tracks “I Know the Feeling”.

According to Core Contents Media, “T-ara’s title track ‘I Know the Feeling’ was composed by Baek Deok Sang. He also worked on the acoustic arrangement of the song in collaboration with T-ara’s own member Eunjung.”

Eunjung shared, “I took part in the arrangement for a T-ara song for the first time, and I had fun. I carefully prepared for it and I am excited for the fans to hear it. The acoustic guitar melody shows off a different side of us, and is a good song for autumn season. I hope everyone likes ‘Number 9’ and ‘I Know the Feeling’.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment