DSP Media responds to KARA Nicole’s message


Nicole recently posted a long message on Twitter expressing her great desire to continue promoting as a member of KARA even after her contract with DSP Media expires next January.

On October 7th, DSP Media responded to Nicole’s message stating, “Nicole’s message suprised both the agency and the rest of the members of KARA. She personally wrote the message and she never consulted us about it. It seems we will have to have future discussions regarding about it.”

In her long, heartfelt message, Nicole expressed her hope to continue promoting with KARA, “Contract with DSP isn’t a contract as KARA only but it’s also a contract as an artist. Although I won’t be an artist with my company, I believe I can search for a solution to be able to continue with the group that I’ve been together until now.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment