IU reveals Ha Dong Gyun and SPICA’s Boa gave her a hard time


IU recently revealed the celebrities who gave her the hardest time.

On October 16th, the singer appeared as guest on MBC radio FM4U ‘Park Kyung Lim’s 2 O’clock Date’, and pinpointed two celebrities who made her life difficult.

IU picked singer Ha Dong Gyun and explained, “He watched over me for a long time, and he played a lot of pranks. He told me that I’m not a good singer and that my voice is weird.” However, beneath his playful character, IU told that Ha Dong Gyun always comforts him when she’s in trouble.

IU also mentioned SPICA’s Boa as another singer who made her life more difficult. She said, “Boa and I shared the same training period and she sang so well. I don’t know what to do.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment