Super Junior's Heechul updates Instagram with a post-shower photo


Super Junior's Heechul updated his Instagram with a post-shower photo.

Heechul grabbed his cell phone and took a photo of himself just after his shower. On the photo, he wore a white bath robe, he held the tie and and pulled it up.

He wrote, "우울함은 내려놓고 샤워를 마친 후 행복한 하루를 보내자. 아 심장이 쿵쾅쿵쾅 거림. 얼마만에 듣는 "金希澈" 이더냐.. 그래 맞아.. 나 金希澈이었음!! 그러니 나와 잘 어울리는 에로틱한 샤워컷~♡"

He says, "I put depressing feelings down, and finished showering. Let’s have a happy day. Ah my heart is beating fast. How long has it been since I heard “Kim Heechul.”(written in Chinese)… Yes that’s right… I am Kim Heechul!! So an erotic shower cut that fits me~"

What a powerful shower he had, it removed pessimism.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment