GOT7’s Jackson Reveals Why He was Intimidated by After School’s Nana

GOT7’s Jackson confessed the reason he was intimidated by After School’s Nana.

During the press conference for SBS’s Roommate on October 10 in Sungbuk-dong, Jackson brought up the reason he had a difficult time opening up to Nana.

Jackson honestly confessed, “When I first saw Nana, I was scared of her face. I knew she was nice, but I thought it would be hard to get close to her. She looked like she had an intense personality. I’m still not that close to her but it’s been getting better,” bringing out laughter.

GOT7’s Jackson Reveals Why He was Intimidated by After School’s Nana

About this, Nana responded, “I was really surprised in the beginning. I didn’t know why he thought of me like that and wondered whether I’ve seen Jackson at the broadcasting station before. We’ve promoted at the same time but never greeted each other, so I decided that I should try harder to act nicer at broadcasting stations.”

Photo credit: Newsen

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment