Super Junior’s Sungmin Will be Getting Married to Kim Sa Eun in December

With marriage rumors floating around all day on October 14, Super Junior’s Sungmin confirmed that he will be getting married in December.

On October 14, one news outlet reported that Sungmin and Kim Sa Eun will be getting married on December 13. Sungmin confirmed the news hours later in a posting through Super Junior’s official website.

Super Junior’s Sungmin Will be Getting Married to Kim Sa Eun in December

The post is as follows:

Hello, it’s Sungmin.

I’m not sure how to say this... I thought about how to write the first sentence so many times.
As I wrote and erased several times, all the faces of people that I was thankful for and all of their voices came to mind...
With a heavy and careful heart, I write this letter.

Everyone, I am getting married on December 13 after meeting a special person.

Thinking about all the people who are shocked and caught off guard at the sudden news, my heart breaks.

I wanted to personally share the news to my special friends and those who love me, ELFs, but I’m sorry that you had to find out through reports as I was trying to figure out how to bring up the news.

Truthfully, right before sharing the news, I had a lot of personal struggles and conflicts about my own decision, and while I was thinking about the people who came all the way here with me.

It wasn′t that I was afraid of my decision, but I was worried that the people I′m grateful for would be very shocked at the news that they′ve never experienced, or that they would become upset.

It’s a bit late, but with your great love and faith given to me, I found confidence and personally decided to share the news.

I also want to say that I sincerely thank and love all of you who have supported me, stayed by my side like a shadow, watching me grow from nothing.

I want to sincerely thank the people who have helped me up until this point, as well as my members and company for believing and respecting my decisions. I’ll work hard to become Sungmin will pay back all of your love as I continue in the future.


Sungmin confirmed that he was dating musical actress Kim Sa Eun in September.

Photo Credit: SM Entertainment

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment