TaeTiSeo Members Reveal What They Are Thankful For about Each Other in “The TaeTiSeo”

TaeTiSeo Members Reveal What They Are Thankful For about Each Other in “The TaeTiSeo”

OnStyle recently shared a video showing the members of Girls’ Generation subunit TaeTiSeo explaining their thoughts about each other. The video is part of “The TaeTiSeo,” the girls’ reality show project with the television channel.

In the video, members Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun take it in turns to explain what they are thankful to each other for.

Speaking first, Taeyeon explains, “I am grateful to Tiffany for so much. If I had to pick one thing.. sometimes, if she knows that I have not been out for a whole week, she tells me that I should go outside to avoid feeling unhappy, and takes me out. And when she does and I get some fresh air, I do feel a lot better. She someone who can turn around my mood. I was really thankful for that.”

Tiffany goes on to explain that she feels Taeyeon has a calming influence on her. Tiffany says, “Taeyeon knows how to stay balanced, and she’s a type to think before she acts. That is something I want to learn from her, and I am grateful for that.”

Speaking last, Seohyun at first jokes, “Isn’t this awkward!” She then explains, “I’m the youngest, and I might play and poke fun a lot, but I’m really glad that they treat me as if I’m their younger sister. I feel apologetic sometimes, too. I’m really thankful that they are there to guide me. Thank you so much. I love you!”

Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment