Comedienne Lee Gook Joo Goes for Sexy in W Korea + Talks Body Confidence

Comedienne Lee Gook Joo Goes for Sexy in W Korea + Talks Body Confidence

Roommate” cast member and comedienne Lee Gook Joo showed off her unexpected sexiness in a new pictorial.

Lee Gook Joo recently took part in a photo shoot for the December issue of fashion magazine W Korea. Titled, ‘My Light Girl’ (a play on words with drama title “My Lovely Girl”), the comedienne broke away from her usual comical image and took on a bold, sexy concept for this pictorial.

Starting with her outfit, she wore a form-fitting black asymmetrical dress decorated with chiffon, with garter belt tights underneath to emphasize her figure. The comedienne also struck poses that overflowed with confidence, showing off her legs and S-line.

Following the end of the photo shoot, Lee Gook Joo shared during an interview, “I’ve never really liked my body until now. Despite this, the reason I can be confident is because I’m a person who is able to give laughter to others through that.”
lee gook joo

Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment