Teen Top's Ricky and 100%'s Rokhyun double casted for 'Bachelor's Vegetable Store' musical


Teen Top's Ricky and 100%'s Rokhyun will make their debut as musical actors in 'Bachelor's Vegetable Store'.

It's been revealed that both Ricky and Rokhyun have been double casted for the role Chul Jin, who is a passionate young man from Jeju island who leaves his hometown to Seoul after completing his military service, and later finds himself a job at a vegetable store.

A rep from the production company said,"Ricky has just turned 20 and his cute and lovely image matches well with the role of Chul Jin. Rokhyun has been regconized for his vocal ability as he's the main vocal of his group, and he's also constantly taking acting lessons so we believe he will do well as a musical actor".

Ricky shared his thought,"As I'm preparing for the musical, I hope I will receive much love from the public as the mascot Chul Jin of 'Bachelor's Vegetable Store'. Rokhyun also said,"I'm feeling a little scared as I'm trying out a new field that's not a singer, but I'm looking forward to experiencing a bigger stage. I'm going to work hard to show the charm of Jeju's youth Chul Jin".

The ticket sale for 'Bachelor's Vegetable Store' will be opened through Interpark on December 10th at 2pm kst.
Source : dkpopnews[dot]net
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment