Yoo Jae Suk wins Daesang at KBS Entertainment Awards after 9 years


National MC Yoo Jae Suk finally won the Daesang Award - The Grand Award at ‘ 2014 KBS Entertainment Award’ that was held in KBS Hall in Yeoui-do, Seoul on the 27th, 

It was Yoo Jae Suk's first Daesang Award in 9 years working for KBS. He beat Kang Ho-Dong, Shin Dong Yub, Lee Kyung Kyu, Kim Jun Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, and other strong competitors to embrace the Great Award. 

Yoo Jae Suk has been known for having bad luck with KBS Entertainment Award, even though he has gone with ‘Happy Together’ for almost 10 years. His speech impressed many viewers, " I have received many great awards, but I really couldn’t predict this. I don’t know if I deserved such an award while there are so many other great programs. I am thankful to staffs who have worked with me in ‘Happy Together 3’ and ‘I am a Man’. 

He added: " I want to share this award with my lovely wife Na Kyung Eun and my son Ji Ho. When the program getting canceled due to low viewing rates, it broke my heart, but what even more hurts is to see the colleague leaving. However, everyone showed me a lot of love this year and I will work harder next year. I will try to be better and achieve higher viewer ratings".

Watch again the touching moment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mkTAFWP_d0


Jenny@dkpopnews



Source : dkpopnews[dot]net
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment