[NEWS] 4minute HyunA’s thoughts towards becoming an adult









May 21st is ‘Coming of Age Day’ in South Korea, and many idols are maturing into adults that day. Wonder Girls’ Sohee, Girl's Day’s Yura, SISTAR’s Soyu, INFINITE’s L, TEEN TOP’s C.A.P, and 4minute’s HyunA are only some of the idols who are transitioning into adulthood.



4minute’s HyunA revealed her thoughts towards becoming an adult, “I want to become a mature adult who will fulfill my responsibilities diligently. I was shocked that my parents wanted to celebrate ‘Coming of Age Day’. Rather than attempting things I’ve never tried before, I want to focus on areas I’m experienced in.”



When reporters asked if HyunA had received any gifts, she responded, “I received flowers, perfume, and bags from my fans. I also want to celebrate Coming of Age Day’ in a cafe with my members.”



Also, recently on MBC Music’s ‘Show! Champion’, a survey was conducted to see which idol had the most kissable lips. In the survey, the faces of the idols were not shown and only the lips were exposed. In the end, it was HyunA won first place in the female division, while INFINITE’s L won first place in the male category.





Source: kpopn

Editing + Reporting + Translating: applemango @ 4-minute.com






Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-4minute-hyunas-thoughts-towards.html

No comments:

Post a Comment