[NEWS] Rainbow’s No Eul to make acting debut in ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’









Rainbow’s No Eul will expand her career and will make her acting debut through MBC’s period drama ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’!



According to DSP Media on May 25th, No Eul will play the role of a Korean geisha name Yeon Shim during the year 1860. She will be the right hand of of Cheon Hong, which will be played by actress Lee So Yeon.



Regarding on her acting debut, No Eul expressed, “I know that I still have a lot to learn since this is my first drama. But I will work real hard in pulling off my character so please give me your support.”



‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ is set to make its premiere tomorrow night, May 26th.






Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-rainbows-no-eul-to-make-acting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment