[NEWS] Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun start filming new drama ‘Faith’









Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun’s next small screen project ‘Faith’ has officially kicked off its shooting to get ready to air this summer.



On May 24th, new Monday-Tuesday series ‘Faith’ released several pictures, which were taken on the set while shooting the series at Seoul’s Bongeun Temple.



Though Kim Hee Sun’s outfit is not shown, Lee Min Ho is seen donned in an armor. Lee Min Ho will play the role of a warrior named Choi Young from Goryeo Dynasty which enters a time and space portal to modern-day Korea.



Since it was the first day of shooting for the series, which will cover the whole plot, the entire cast and crew devoted themselves to their work.



Lee Min Ho stated, “I was really happy about our first shoot. I liked performing with Kim Hee Sun as well. I hope to do my best in pulling off the character.”



“I was really nervous as it’s my first drama shooting in a long time. But when I actually started shooting, I was comfortable enough that I felt like I have been shooting the series. This is all due to the crew’s amazing teamwork”, said Kim Hee Sun.






Source : http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-lee-min-ho-and-kim-hee-sun-start.html

No comments:

Post a Comment