[INTERVIEW] B1A4 in Ray Magazine – September Edition!




JINYOUNG

Q1. What kind of person is Sandeul?
- Sandeul has many troubles pertaining to himself, and is someone who will go all out for self-development. Usually he’s really cute like a pet dog.
Q2. What have you been interested in recently?
- Romance movies. Amongst those I’ve watched recently, my favourite is 오싹한 연애 (Chilling Romance).
Q3. What B1A4 song is good to listen to when someone is in love?
둘만있으면 (Just Two of Us). If you are not on good terms with your boyfriend now, I hope you listen to this song and reconcile. It’s a song about being sick of each other, so in hopes that nothing like the song lyrics will happen I’ve picked it.
Q4. A song that you’ve been listening to very much recently?
Lady GaGa‘s The Edge of Glory. I’m very much interesting in editing songs, so I’m listening attentively to the sounds.
Q5. What would you do if you could become invisible?
- I would visit the recording studios of the musicians I like. There are many things I want to know… the actual production of music, their instruments and their daily lives.
Q6. What do you wear when you sleep?
- Disney Character pants, and a fanmade t-shirt with my face printed on.
Q7. What is in your bag now?
- I have my MP3 player and earphones in my pockets. I don’t carry a bag around as it’s uncomfortable.
Q8. A summer memory that you cannot forget?
- I was drinking a smoothie in front of my school, but there was something solid inside. I thought it was weird so I opened the drink and it was a bug!
Q9. If you’re in love?
- I will express it naturally, like preparing and getting a drink out for the other party. But to the outsiders, I totally stand out.
Q10. What would you do for a girlfriend on her birthday?
- I will make a song expressing all the memories we had together and give it to her as a present.
SANDEUL

Q1. What kind of person is Gongchan?
- Even though he is the youngest, Gongchan is very considerate and has a modest heart. His strength is being good looking, and his weakness is being too good looking! (laugh)
Q2. What habit or personality do you have that hasn’t changed since you were young?
- Sociability. I make friends quite easily so I tend to have quite a few friends.
Q3. What B1A4 song is good to listen to when someone is in love?
짝사랑 (Crush). When it gets hard to confess, I think it’ll be good if you sang a little of this song.
Q4. A song that you’ve been listening to very much recently?
Usher‘s Scream. I think it’s the first time I’ve fallen so badly into a song other than B1A4′s. I keep wanting to listen to it!
Q5. If you had a holiday tomorrow, how would you spend it?
- I want to sing. I have a habit of singing all of the many songs I’ve heard.
Q6. What is your weakness?
- Glasses. When I wear glasses, my eyes become smaller so I look like an entirely different person.
Q7. What kind of summer style do you like on women?
- Dresses. My elder sister looked really cute wearing a denim dress. I like the denim material.
Q8. What do you wear when you sleep?
- Yesterday I wore a Pikachu t-shirt and checkered shorts. I sleep with my blanket fully covering me.
Q9. If you’re in love?
- I will get closer to the girl, and then confess.
Q10. What would you do for a girlfriend on her birthday?
- A surprise performance. I will practice the piano well, and sing a song for her while playing the piano. If we were already dating, I want to sing to her a sweet song; Eric Benet‘s The Last Time.
GONGCHAN

Q1. What kind of person is CNU?
- A laid-back person. After this interview ended, he will take a long time to stand up and get away from the table. CNU hyung is the slowest to get out of the practice room too. It is because he makes sure to turn off all the electricity, and cleans up after us.
Q2. What have you been interested in recently?
- Watching movies of the love and separation genre. I’ve also fallen into listening Justin Bieber‘s Boyfriend.
Q3. What kind of dressing style do you like?
- Either monotoned and black colored clothes.
Q4. A summer memory that you cannot forget?
- In the fourth year of middle school, I went out to play almost everyday and turned out getting really tanned. That tan remains up until today…
Q5. What B1A4 song is good to listen to when someone is in love?
So Fine. It’s a song that talks about boasting about one’s girlfriend to another persion. So when you listen to it when in love, you’ll feel that way too.
Q6. What do you wear when you sleep?
- It’s always a t-shirt and pants. I wore a sky blue t-shirt and pink pants to sleep last night.
Q7. What would you do if you could become invisible?
- I will go on a scary ride. Since I’m invisible, no one will be able to see my scared expressions!
Q8. When you feel gloomy, what do you do to feel better?
- I will look at myself in the mirror, and be lost in thought.
Q9. If you’re in love?
- I will send her messages like “I like you”, and grab an opportunity to confess.
Q10. What would you do for a girlfriend on her birthday?
- A surprise party! I will surprise her even more by preparing a flower bouquet and jewelry.
CNU

Q1. What kind of person is Jinyoung?
- He is bright, and has a vitamin-like personality. And he is slightly sensitive so he appreciates personal space.
Q2. What have you been interested in recently?
- Jokes rooting from shortening my words. For example, the Japanese word ‘daisuki’ would be shortened into ‘dasu’.
Q3. What habit or personality do you have that hasn’t changed since you were young?
- It’s a hobby of mine to collect receipts or movie ticket stubs. Looking at them after time passes allows me to recall those memories. I’ve been collecting them for the fifth year now.
Q4. What B1A4 song is good to listen to when someone is in love?
You Are My Girl. It’s a song for the fans. Our fans are precious, and are people we love. So when people find someone they love, that song would be perfect.
Q5. What kind of dressing style do you like?
- Jeans and t-shirt. I like girls who dress simply as well.
Q6. When you feel gloomy, what do you do to feel better?
- I take time off for myself. I tend to take long showers after a day’s work and think a lot.
Q7. What do you wear when you sleep?
- Only my underwear. It’s uncomfortable to sleep with clothes on. (laugh)
Q8. What would you do if you could become invisible?
- I wish to see how the members are like without me in places we’re used to, like the practice room or recording studio.
Q9. If you had to choose a date between the members?
- Baro. He’s interesting, and has a cool side to him. Don’t girls like men who are not as considerate? (laugh) That is why I thought it’ll be nice.
Q10. If you’re in love?
- I watch over the other party quietly. I will not show it openly that I like her. There have been times that I just stayed that way without being able to confess.
BARO

Q1. What kind of person is Jinyoung?
- As the leader of the group, he is our centre. He gets angry when he needs to, and he works hard at making music for us. His antenna is really high up. His weakness is that he cannot clean up his room (laugh)
Q2. Times where you think that you are really the only one with blood type B?
- When we decide on food, or what movie to watch. The other members will ponder for a long time but I”m very fast.
Q3. A song that you’ve been listening to very much recently?
Kelly Clarkson‘s Hello. I listen to it when I need to relieve some stress.
Q4. What do you wear when you sleep?
- Pink military pants and star print t-shirt.
Q5. A summer memory that you cannot forget?
- 3 years ago I went to Japan for a holiday. I left something I bought in the taxi, and the taxi driver brought it all the way to the airport for me.
Q6. What is in your bag now?
- A book I’m currently reading, English and Japanese vocabulary books, glasses, iPod charger and a ballpoint pen.
Q7. What is your weakness?
- It’s a secret! (Gongchan, next to him says, “I’ll tell you! He cannot pronounce ‘TH’. (laugh))
Q8. What kind of summer style do you like on women?
- White t-shirt and hotpants, along with a single ponytail. It’s very summery.
Q9. If you had to choose a date between the members?
- Gongchan. He may be quiet, but he is someone you can pour your heart to. If we dated, I think he’ll care for me.
Q10. If you’re in love?
- I’m the style who will be careful about not being caught that I like her. I’m not good with expressing my feelings through words so it takes a while.
Source: http://ameblo.jp/pjsacmdnjsepdl0002/
Translation Credits: skipfire @ FLIGHTB1A4.com

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment