[NEWS] JYJ’s Yoochun to embark on Asia fan meeting tour








JYJ’s Park Yoochun will be embarking on solo Asian tour to hold series of fan meetings.

According to his agency, C-JeS Entertainment on July 27th, “Yoochun will travel through Asia to hold fan meetings beginning in Shanghai on August 25 and then head to Taiwan and Thailand.”

After becoming a beloved Hallyu star in Asia with series of successful drama such as, “Sungkyunkwan Scandal”, “Miss Ripley” and “Rooftop Prince”, Yoochun decided to hold fan meetings to get closer to his fans.

Yoochun expressed, “I’m thankful so many people are sending their love and I think I will have a lot of fun with fans through the fan meetings. I’m glad I will be able to talk about the characters that I played in the TV series.”


SOurce:
TV Report




Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment