[NEWS] 2PM’s Nichkhun tweets heartfelt apology


Following his accident caused by driving under the influence of alcohol, 2PM’s Nichkhun has written an official apology letter on Twitter.

Nichkhun wrote:

“I would like to write this letter of apology for such an irresponsible act. To the injured person, his family, the people of Korea, my fans, JYPE family and staffs, 2PM members, and all the people this situation has affected. I have betrayed the ones who have given me their love and support, the love and support I don′t deserve with such behavior. I feel the need to take some time off to re-think about my action and myself, to make myself a better person and never again repeat the same mistake. I am truly ashamed that I have disappointed so many, and I am deeply sorry.”

Nichkhun was involved in a car accident while driving in Gangnam on July 24 at 2:30AM KST. The singer was under the influence of alcohol when he rear-ended a motorcyclist. At the time, Nichkhun’s blood alcohol level was found to be 0.056 percent, which leads to the suspension of his driver’s license.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment