4minute's JiYoon, “As compared to other Musical Idols, Concentration is my advantage”


Jeon JiYoon has expressed her own confidence, differ from other musical idols.

4minute Jeon JiYoon was asked  on YTN ‘News12-Issue and People’ (aired on the 3rd), “There are quite a lot of idols who tried their hands on musical lately. Compared to them, what is your strong point?”.

Jeon JiYoon expressed, “I’ve received such question previously. And I replied that it’s my powerful vocals then. But, that’s just one of them. Words wouldn’t come out then. Now, I can say that I’m more committed than others”, she answered.


Kim JeongMin further praised her, “Her fast concentration is really good. I’ve met many idols, and although there are some with lots of passion, (JiYoon) is more diligent than the others”.

Meanwhile, Kim JeongMin and Jeon JiYoon will be appearing in musical ‘My Love by My Side’.


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ Loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: Newsen

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment