T-ara reveals their favorite T-ara songs and ideal types in haru*hana magazine



Q1 - Favorite T-ara song

Q2 - Ideal type
Q3 - Ideal date
Q4 - Style they want to try
Q5 - What they bought recently
Q6 - Christmas plans (Soyeon and Boram)



Soyeon
1. Sexy Love. This is a presentation of a new tune to everybody of Japan, and they love it. I think it's a tune that everyone has interest in.
2. Who would take the time to love me. Act like an adult. Someone I can depend on.
3. Walking in the city, I want a normal date.
4. Wearing a casual knit and sneakers, I want to try a rough style but still looking like a girl.
5. A ring bought in Japan, a hat, an inn in a forest. I would also like 1 or 2 accessories.
6. I have always overlooked my family household, so this year I want to have a party with my friends. Soyeon's Christmas Party. In this party there will be music, food, Kimaru, and me and my friends.



Eunjung
1. Like The First Time. Up until now a never seen before heroic style tune, with sexy choreography and I think the lyrics are sexy when girls do it. We did not do the rapping part, I felt it was a unique single. (?)
2. When walking, or tumbling, casually protecting me. (smiles)
3. Someone who is simple and affectionate. I want walk in the city while holdings hands. I want to go play in the park.
4. We did a modern, sick, cool style. This winter we took on a girly fashion with a knit and sweater that spoke girl style.
5. After a lot of matching, i finally bought a cheap yellow coat. I wore a rider jacket and a jumper. Recently I bought a cardigan and wool coat.



Jiyeon
1. Bye Bye. While we were training, it was the first song given to us. I'm happy that it's put in this album.
2. I like a hard working person who wouldn't let me down.
3. I want to walk through the city and watch a movie.
4. Even though it's an un-matching style, - cut and high heels, I want to try it out anyways because it's winter.
5. I'm not interested but - my mother always - my mother's style is better than me (smile). Before she bought this for me.



Qri
1. Like The First Time. I was absent for one week and there was a lot I didn't know. So a new lead was put in. We also did rapping and it was brave feeling I enjoyed.
2. Someone with good hair (that's so cool!)
3. I want to go to the park.
4. I really love fur. This winter I want to wear fur.
5. I bought six shoes. They're the same design. Stars, Wakka, Sonica (brands), I bought all of them.



Areum
1. Sexy Love. It has a robot dance which I enjoyed.
2. Someone who does hard work and dances well.
3. I want to go on a date and eat delicious things.
4. The movie 'I Love You, I Love You Not'. I like the clothes in that movie, but maybe it won't suit me.
5. I bought a cardigan.



Hyomin
1. Like The First Time. The lyrics, the song, the beat, everything is sexy. I like the atmosphere and the choreography is totally sexy.
2. Someone whose unstable and eats a lot of delicious breakfast.
3. - I like to go to a lot of places to play.
4. I like to try on different things as a challenge. This year, I want to try French chic style and hippy style. I want to try and mix flower skirts and ankle boots.
5. I bought fur but I haven't tried it out yet. This winter I want to try out a lot.



Boram
1. Bye Bye. The first time I heard it, I remember enjoying singing it.
2. A likeable man, who I can instantly say I like. (smile)
3. I want to go to the park, I want to wear a couple outfit.
4. I like to arrange all different colors of my fashion style. I didn't like it before that much but now I like to try different colors.
5. I bought a lot of knits. I like the style of wearing a rose on top, and I bought a big knit of it.
6. I like spending Christmas with people I like and watching the snow fall.




Source: haruhana scans
Translated by: Gin_Ichimaru @ Diadem 

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment