Dal Shabet’s Ahyoung talks about finishing up her drama


Dal Shabet’s Ahyoung recently shared her thoughts with regards to the ending of her first drama, KBS 2TV ‘ Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek’.

On March 26, Ahyoung wrote on her me2day, “I’d like to say thank you to all of the staffs, directors, and actors who always gave me a lot of help. It was really a precious time. I hope we can meet each other frequently.

She added, “Please don’t forget me. I will do my best to develop into a better actress and singer. And thank you to the fans who loved ‘Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek’! Kiss.”

Ahyoung made her first challenge in acting through ‘Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek’. She played the role of Gong Sun Hye who works as a secretary for an advertising agency run by Ma Jin Ga (played by Go Chang Suk).

Meanwhile, Ahyoung will also be casting in ‘Jang Ok Jung’, which will premiere on April 8th.

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment