Heo Young Saeng dated a 2-year-older celebrity before


SS501's Heo Young Saeng made an appearance in  "Star's Dignity", a section of MBC's program  "Shindong's Shim Shim Ta Pa" which aired on March 24 and shared some stories.

In the program, Heo Young Saeng shared his feeling about his comeback song, The Art of Seduction,  "When I heard this song for the 1st time, I'm not into it because it sounded frivolous. However, when I continuously listened to the song during the preparation time, I got hooked into it, there's a lot of joy on the stage so it is great."

Heo Young Saeng also revealed  "It's been a while since I was in a relationship so I'm feeling lonely now" He added, "I've dated someone older before and she was 2 years older, but was like a younger sister".

Shindong continued to look into it,  "Is she a celebrity? Please reply yes or no." He confessed,  "Yes, she is a celebrity". Heo Young Saeng continued  "It's not easy to be with someone older. Women wants to depend on men, although she wants to depend on him, but because he is younger, she will be at a loss." 

Heo Young Saeng also stated that he would put in everything if he gets into a relationship now.

Meanwhile, ' Shindong's Shim Shim Ta Pa" airs every night 12mn on MBC FM (95.9Mhz).
 


Credits to Quainte501 and SGNoonas.
Written by Jenny@DKPOPNEWS

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment