Son Ye Jin to return to small screen with ‘Shark’


Actress Son Ye Jin will be making her small screen comeback for the first time in three years since her previous work in ‘ Personal Taste.’

Son Ye Jin’s agency has confirmed her participation for upcoming drama ‘ Shark’ (working title). She will play the female lead role of Jo Hye Woo, the only daughter of the Gaya Hotel Group, who gives up her position as an heiress to become a prosecutor.

Her character is a passionate but proud independent woman. She knows how to act as her heart tells her to without hesitation and she’s made up of boldness that allows her to stand in front of anyone with charisma.

Son Ye Jin expressed, “I’ve chosen this drama because of the writer and the director, and I was fascinated by the character and some in-depth story line. It’s been a long time since I took on a traditional romance drama, so I am feeling really excited. I hope I can display the emotions of this Hye Woo character to the fullest.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment