Lee Seung Gi, “Suzy is filled with freshness”


Actor Lee Seung Gi revealed how he feels toward challenging on history drama for the first time as well as working with young singer-actress, Suzy.

Lee Seung Gi will play the role of the outgoing and reckless character, Choi Kang Chi on upcoming MBC drama ‘ Book of the House of Gu’. Regarding on his first history drama, he said, “I was worried if I would be able to do well as there’s certain limitations on history drama. But the staff prepared everything so well that I think I’m getting close to my character.”

He added, I tried to have the appearance of Choi Kang Chi. I practiced action and riding horses. I lost 3 kgs as well for this drama.

Working together with Suzy, who is younger than him, Lee Seung Gi commented, “She is filled with freshness. She is the first partner younger than me. The energy of a 20 year old Suzy will be a big help while we film.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment