miss A’s Fei takes emotional win on ‘Dancing With The Star 3’


miss A’s Fei became the final winner in the third season of MBC’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’.

During May 31st broadcast of ‘Dancing With The Star 3’, miss A's Fei and Kim Soo Ro became the final winners, beating rocker Kim Kyung Ho and dancer Ahn Hye Sang couple.

Fei and Kim Soo Ro gave a fantastic and almost perfect performance of Samba and Cha-Cha dance which awed the judges. Appearing in a blue dress that shows her bare waist and back, Fei gained the hearts of the viewers by her great harmony and superb skills with Kim Soo Ro.

When Fei was announced as the final winner, Fei shed tears and said, “I’d like to express my thanks to all of those who showed their supports for me. I will keep doing my best.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment